Singapore Company Registration Guide
Business Formation Experts at our Singapore company registration services now offer the cheapest company registration in Singapore. With us, experience the ease and simplicity of processing company registration Singapore.
Succeed With Your Company Registration Singapore
SBS Consulting has transformed into a one-stop corporate service provider. Foreign as well as local individuals contemplating a company registration Singapore rely on us for quality and prompt service. We provide end-to-end professional assistance for a quick and smooth company registration Singapore. Our panel of business registration experts feels privileged to share their expertise at most attractive and affordable prices.
We are a team of dedicated professionals helping you to register a company in Singapore and guiding you at every step. Learn, how to register a business in Singapore. The simplified company/business formation procedure by SBS Consulting makes the Singapore company registration process smooth and swift. Engaging an experienced firm like SBS that also provide local company secretary and local registered address will definitely aid in a successful company registration Singapore within 1 – 3 days. Our business services, in addition to Singapore company registration, also extend to areas like corporate secretarial, taxation, & accounting that you might find useful in the future.
Key Points for Successful Singapore Company Registration
- The company should appoint at least one local resident director. A permanent resident or employment pass holder is also eligible for the director’s post.
- The company should have at least one shareholder. The shareholder needs not to be a local resident.
- There should be at least one company secretary. SBS Consulting can acts as your company secretary.
- The minimum paid up capital is S$1.
- A desirable business name has to be submitted to Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). In approximately 1 – 3 days, the company is incorporated.
- As a prime requirement of Singapore company registration, the company should provide a local registered business address for its office.
Minimum Information Required for Singapore Company Registration
- Name of company
- Business activities
- Paid up share capital
- Registered address of the company
- Particular of Directors and shareholders
Documents Required for a Successful Company Registration Singapore
- Full name (as in passport)
- Local correspondence address
- Overseas address (if any)
- Identity card number and expiry date
- Passport number and expiry date
- Personal contacts (mobile number, home and office number, fax, and email address)
- Number of shares issued to each shareholders
Company Registration Singapore Package – $699
- Professional service for name application and incorporation
- Government registration fee
- Government filing fees for reservation of a single company name
- Share certificates
- Common seal
- Minute book & statutory registers
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Assisting in Opening of first bank account
Benefits of Successful Singapore Company Registration
- As outlined by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), a properly structured business entity enjoys legal tax exemption on the profits earned abroad.
- In addition, S$200,000 (approximately US$149,000) of corporate profits earned locally can be legally tax-exempted for the first three years of business trading.
- A locally registered business enjoys access to comprehensive double taxation treaties with 62 countries including Japan, China, Germany, France, the UK, and Canada.
- After registration of a business, an annual statutory financial audit is not required if corporate turnover/sales is less than S$5 million (US$3.74 million).
- World Bank rates this country #1 in the world for ‘ease of doing business.’
- It is ranked as the third wealthiest nation in the world by Forbes magazine.
- It ranks third in the list of most globalized economies in the Ernst and Young 2011 Globalization Index.
- Corporate tax rates are about 8.5% up to $300K profits and the flat rate of 17% applies above that.
- There are no dividend or capital gains taxes applied by this country.
- There is no estate/death/inheritance tax.
- There is no estate/death/inheritance tax in Singapore
- The personal income tax rates start at 0% and max out at 20% above $320K.
Singapore business registration is popular with foreign investors for setting up a regional or global headquarters. A new business registration places them next door, to the Asian market housing more than 2.4 billion consumers. The Economic Development Board (EDB) offers a range of grants and financial incentives to investors. This is especially, true for those who opt for a Singapore resident company. According to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), business-friendly Singapore is the fifth-largest recipient of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Asia, after China and Hong Kong. Find more details on Business Formation Packages.