SBS Consulting Pte Ltd - Corporate Services Provider Singapore
SBS Consulting, since 2010, is providing quality company incorporation services Singapore to local and foreign individuals & corporates. Besides, we also offer valuable compliance-related corporate services that the small businesses need.
SBS Consulting: Registered Filing Agent in Singapore
SBS Consulting, as a Registered Filing Agent, is fully qualified to interact with ACRA on your behalf to initiate the process for company incorporation in Singapore. We can legally submit your incorporation-related documents and pay ACRA's official fees to register your new company.
Usually, we register a business, including a Private Limited Company or Subsidiary Company in 1-3 days so that you can start your business activities without any delays.
SBS Consulting maintains a business information portal to provide you with valuable data on Singapore company formation. It also offers detailed info on other corporate services like company secretarial, bookkeeping, accounting, auditing, taxation, GST filing, XBRL filing, payroll, Singapore work visas & immigration, Etc. We assist you in:
- Choosing a business structure that is most suitable to fulfil your business needs. Discussing your needs with an experienced corporate services provider can help you in many ways
- Starting a Singapore company hassle-free as per ACRA's framework
- Ensure statutory compliance of your Singapore company
- After appointing us as your agent, you get professional & scalable solutions fitting your unique needs
- Our experts have decades of experience in tackling the challenges of startups & existing companies
- Outsource your non-core administrative & compliance-related tasks, so that you are free to focus on business' core goals
To start a new business in Singapore, you need to use the right business structure. Business or legal structure? Yes, as an experienced provider of company incorporation services Singapore, SBS Consulting assists you in choosing the most suitable one.
Our incorporation experts assist you in balancing your business needs and the optimum entity type that will offer you the best of tax benefits, liability, and statutory compliance.
Dividing time between the core and non-core activities of the business has always been critical for the owners. They cannot spend it entirely on the core tasks as non-compliance will harm their brand image.
The solution is to appoint an experienced corporate secretary to ensure your compliance as per ACRA's standards. Doing so frees you to give your full attention to the execution of core goals and meet the objective of the company.
We assign you a qualified and experienced company secretary. These professionals assist in taking care of organisational functions. They liaison with the officers from regulating agencies and keep the managerial staff undisturbed and focused on the business' goals.
They act as your chief compliance officer and see to the smooth running of the legal and board procedures of the company. They ensure that corporate governance is as per your company's constitution- they advice on improving the internal processes whenever the need arises to ensure compliance with the regulations.
Our company secretary assists you with:
- Communication with shareholders
- Management of Shares
- Board Meetings
- General Annual Meetings
- Maintenance of minute book
- Maintenance of the company's statutory registers
- Distribution annual reports, interim statements, and accounts
- Preparation the director’s report
- Review of developments in corporate governance
- Advising the directors (duties and responsibilities)
- Safe custody and proper use of company seal
We, at SBS Consulting, ensure that your administrative and statutory compliance is impeccable. We make it a stress-free experience for you.
We assist you in regular accounting and bookkeeping of your Singapore business. We digitise your business' financial transaction records. We use this data:
- To know the financial health of your business
- To Advise you on better cash flow management by preparing Ageing reports
- To prepare management reports that can enhance your strategies, planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- To prepare financial statements & reports for you to present to AGM
- To make your auditing process short and easy
We, as a reliable accounting and bookkeeping services provider, reuse your digitised financial data to generate annual filing returns as per SFRS. Our experienced CPA's then glean strategic insights from this data and advise you in increasing your bottom-line.
We offer monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly accounting services to our clients. We set up the account code system for you. As part of our monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly reporting, we prepare or maintain:
- Profit and Loss statement
- Balance Sheet statement
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Cash Flow Statement
- Directors Report /Compilation Report Preparation
- General Ledger
We do GST accounting and monthly and quarterly GST returns and variance analysis for your business. SBS Consulting's accounting services also cover multi-currency transactions, bank reconciliation, XBRL preparation and filing.
As your reliable accounting and bookkeeping services provider, we do the hard work and keep our fingers on the pulse of your business. We take care of your compliance and set you free to focus on your company's core goals and objectives.
Taxation is one of the primary compliance-related tasks for the business. The individuals doing it have to be aware of the business' unique needs and the latest changes in the rules and regulations; otherwise, it could create problems for you.
At SBS Consulting, we provide compliant taxation services to Singapore companies that confirm with IRAS rules and regulations. Our tax professionals manage & optimise your tax obligations in painless ways.
They assist you with:
- Corporate Income Tax
- Singapore Goods and Services Tax
- Singapore Property Tax
Our tax consultants assist you in tax planning and mitigating tax risks and improving in-house processes, structures, and overall business decision-making. We aim to transform you into a tax-optimised business.
Our team consists of experts in company incorporation in Singapore, qualified corporate secretaries, certified professional accountants, and tax consultants. We can assist you right from starting your company to ensuring its compliance with the ACRA, IRAS, MOM, and other government agencies without any hassle.