Accounting Services Singapore
*All prices exclusive of 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
SBS Consulting can assist with your company’s monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, & yearly accounting needs. As a reputed small business accounting service in Singapore, we use lastest software & SFRS compliant practises ensuring your statutory compliance.
Why Singapore Companies Need to Appoint Accounting Services?
- Companies must maintain accounting records
- Know the financial health of the business with well prepared financial Statements
- Better control over business’ cash flow with Ageing reports
- Table readymade financial statements & reports to AGM
- Timely and accurate Annual Filing
- Digitised financial data makes auditing easy
Accounting Services Offered by SBS Consulting Pte Ltd
Today, even small businesses in Singapore want to outsource their non-core tasks like bookkeeping & accounting. Appointing of experienced accounting services providers enables them to focus on their main business goals like customer satisfaction and business profit.
The following is a list of our accounting services:
- Account code system setup
- Account Transactions Recording (including Journal Entry Recording)
- Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly reporting
- Profit and Loss Account (Statement of Comprehensive Income and Other Comprehensive Income)
- Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position)
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Cash Flow Statement
- Directors Report /Compilation Report Preparation
- Accounts Payable Ageing
- Accounts Receivable Ageing
- General Ledger
- Variance analysis for Monthly and Quarterly Clients
- GST accounting
- GST Returns- Monthly and Quarterly
- Multi-currency Accounting
- Management Reports
- Income Tax Computation and Filing
- XBRL preparation and filing
Benefits of Outsourced Accounting Services Singapore
Can accounting save efforts, money, and resources for your small business?
Outsourcing your business’ accounting needs saves you money. If you were to establish an in-house setup, you would need to pay salaries and Central Provident Fund (CPF). You will also need to invest in infrastructure and dedicate premium office-space for the setup.
Effective Use of Time
Business owners, in general, have to multi-task, including business decision-making. Outsourcing unprofitable tasks give them the time to plan, improve strategies, get new customers, face competitors, and grow their business.
You will need to spend valuable time on searching, interviewing, hiring of accounting staff. It may save your time on sorting through the invoices or getting the financial statements ready for annual filing.
However, you may have to face issues like assessing their performance, incentive, promotion, leaves, & human errors. You can reduce stress by outsourcing the whole activity to a trustable accounting firm. Stop worrying about the timeliness or accuracy of statutory compliance of your small business.
Accountants, like other professionals, come with varying degree of expertise. Your appointee may not have the overall view of your business’ compliance. Those employed by the accounting services have the industry-wide knowledge can easily simplify your compliance.
Stay Stress-Free of ACRA’s Compliance Changes
Accounting services Singapore employs pro-active CPAs. They keep abreast of changes in the rules and regulations related to accounting and financial reporting standards. It means you do not have to worry about the accuracy of your filings.
Switching to SBS’s Accounting Serviecs
The directors of the existing Singapore company worry over the timeliness and accuracy of the filings. After all, ACRA holds them responsible for it.
If you are unhappy with your existing provider, switch to another one before it is too late. Go for an experienced and reputed accounting service in Singapore.
It is easy to switch to SBS Consulting’s accounting services:
- Fill out the Form at the bottom & tell us what you need
- Call or Email us to discuss your business needs
Why Choose SBS Consulting for Your Business’ Accounting
Our CPAs and the accounts managers are well-versed with the Singapore accounting functions. They,
- Work with you on a one-to-one basis and meet your accounting needs.
- Review & organise sales orders, purchase orders, or bank statements for the accounts ledger creation & maintenance.
- Assist in the drafting of financial statements for statutory submissions.
SBS’s Accounting Services Fees & Pacakges
SBS Consulting is offering its accounting services to small businesses in Singapore for almost a decade. Our accounting services fees are highly cost-effective, which has earned us hundreds of clients.
|For voluntary GST registration for newly start up companies||S$350*||One Time Fee||Contact Us|
|For compulsory GST registration as per GST regulations||S$300-S$500*||One Time Fee||Contact Us|
|GST quarterly return for low volume transactions||S$200*||Per Quarter||Contact Us|
|GST quarterly return for medium volume transactions||S$350*||Per Quarter||Contact Us|
|GST quarterly return for high volume transactions||S$450*||Per Quarter||Contact Us|
|For NIL ECI if the company is dormant||S$100*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For ECI – low volume transactions||S$200*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For ECI -for medium volume transactions||S$350*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For ECI -for high volume transactions||S$450*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For Form C (depends of volume of transactions)||S$300-S$1050*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For Form C-S (depends of volume of transactions)||S$300-S$750*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For PIC claims||S$450-S$2000*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For withholding tax filing (each form basis)||S$250*||Per Filing||Contact Us|
|For one bank account opening assistance in Singapore||S$250*||One Time Fee||Contact Us|
|Preparation of Annual general meeting and annual return filling||S$300*||Per Year||Contact Us|
|For XBRL – low volume transactions||S$99*||per Year||Contact Us|
|For XBRL -for medium volume transactions||S$199*||Per Year||Contact Us|
|For XBRL -for high volume transactions||S$399*||Per Year||Contact Us|
|For update ACRA -changes in structure of company||S$50-S$350*||One Time||Contact Us|
*All prices exclusive of 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
To contact us, fill the form, call us at +65 6536 0036 or email us at email@example.com to know more about our small business accounting services.