Singapore Company Incorporation / Registration
STARTS FROM $699
Incorporation Package Details
- Checking of company name availability and reservation of desired name
- Preparation of Singapore incorporation documents such as M&A, Form 45, Form 45B etc.
- Registration with ACRA by payment of ACRA fees
- Electronic Certificate of Incorporation
- Company profile/extract from ACRA with UEN Number
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Share certificate(s)
- Common seal
- Preparation of company kit
- Bank account opening assistance (FREE for anyone bank in Singapore)
Start your Company Incorporation Call Us: 6536 0036
1. Company Secretary for First Year : FREE
2. Registered Office for First Year : FREE
Submit your request online, and you will get a prompt reply from us. Once you engage us, you will get an all-inclusive incorporation assistance at the most competitive rates in Singapore. Have a quick look below to know more.
The following section shows the steps needed to be followed during the incorporation process.
Step #1 – Submission of your Request
Click on the link provided, complete the form, and let us know that you wish to incorporate a Singapore company. Once we receive your request, we will get in touch with you shortly to gather more information. At that time, you need to provide us with the following details –
- Proposed company’s name
- Director’s details
- Shareholder’s details
After all the incorporation details from your side are in place, we will send you an invoice for our services.
Step #2 – Completion of the Payment Process
We will start the incorporation services as soon as we receive the payment from your side, as per the invoice we had sent you. We accept local cheques, cash, and credit card payments.
Step #3 – Preparation and Signing of Documents
We will prepare all the documents required for incorporation, and send them to you via e-mail. If you are overseas, you will have to sign the documents before a Public Notary. If you are in Singapore, you can visit our office, and sign the documents.
Foreign clients can send the duly signed documents back to us, and we will proceed to submit your documents to ACRA, the registry of companies, for registration of the company.
Start Singapore Company Incorporation
- Shareholder – Minimum 1
- Resident Local Director – Minimum 1
- Company Secretary – 1
- Paid-up capital – Minimum S$1
- A registered office address in Singapore
|Proposed name of company (The client is requested to give at least two or three options, so that we can check the availability of name)|
|Provide us with the following:|
|If any corporate shareholder is involved, please provide us with:-|