Singapore Company Incorporation & Business Services
- Company Incorporation
- Accounting Services
- Taxation Services
- Corporate Secretarial
- Auditing Services
- Payroll Services
- Bookkeeping Services
Since 2010, SBS Consulting is offering Singapore business incorporation and other corporate services. We are known for offering company formation services to our versatile and esteemed clients. Now, the firm has become a leading company incorporation portal for all matters related to the Singapore company formation. The entrepreneurs and corporations opting to open company in Singapore immensely rely on SBS Consulting for Incorporation of company in Singapore. To tap the large consumer base of 2.5 Billion in Asia, global entrepreneurs are rushing to Setup Company in Singapore; we have a vision to help most of them.
It also caters to work visas, accounting, auditing, taxation, payroll system, immigration and other business services set up a company in Singapore.
Essential Requirements to Open Company in Singapore
If you intend to opt for a new company set up in Singapore then, you are in for a surprise. It is really easy to establish a Singapore company setup. The incorporation services in Singapore assist you to complete it in 1 – 2 days. You need to,
- Appoint at least one local director
- Have at least one shareholder
- Have the minimum paid-up capital of S$1. For EntrePass holder, it is S$50,000
- Have registered name and a registered business address for your company
- Have a copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- SBS Consulting can act as a nominee Company Secretary for you
Setup Company in Singapore with Added Ease
SBS Consulting is a one-stop professional service provider for Singapore company incorporation to all sizes and segments which includes individuals, small and medium enterprises and multinational firms to incorporate a company in Singapore. SBS Consulting provides a detailed overview of company registration requirements, procedure, and timeline for registering a company in Singapore. As with most other jurisdictions, Singapore has a set of initial and ongoing regulatory compliance requirements for starting and operating a company. Therefore, both local as well as foreign entrepreneurs are advised to engage the services of a professional firm for this purpose.
Incorporate Company in Singapore and Derive its Benefits
Most of the entrepreneurs, especially those who are new to the process of a company incorporated in Singapore and ways of Singapore officialdom, get a jolt of surprise.
- Singapore government offers lower taxes, tax exemptions, benefits and deductions which act as an inducement to open a company in Singapore. There is no red-tape.
- Singapore offers tax exemptions to both, a newly setup company in Singapore and the existing businesses.
- Singapore has more than 50 double-taxation treaties with the other countries.
- Singapore offers one of the most stable political environment. Major players are eyeing the incorporation of a company in Singapore.
Procedure & Timeline for Incorporation of Company in Singapore
- Before you submit an application for a Singapore company incorporation, visit the web portal Bizfile to search the availability of the company name. Get it approved from ACRA. Reserve it, by paying a small fee.
- Submit the application for company registration to the Registry of Companies with duly signed documents. The registrar may notify, the acceptance or the rejection of the application online, in 1 hour. For each successful company incorporation in Singapore, ACRA sends an email containing the Certificate of Incorporation to the company owner or the service provider. For a small fee, you can get a hard-copy of it.