Easily Incorporate a Singapore Company
SBS Consulting is a one-stop professional service provider for Singapore company incorporation to all sizes and segments which includes individuals, small and medium enterprises and multinational firms to incorporate a company in Singapore. SBS Consulting provides a detailed overview of company registration requirements, procedure, and timeline for registering a company in Singapore. As with most other jurisdictions, Singapore has a set of initial and ongoing regulatory compliance requirements for starting and operating a company. Therefore, both local as well as foreign entrepreneurs are advised to engage the services of a professional firm for this purpose.
Benefits of Incorporation in Singapore
Most of the entrepreneurs, especially those who are new to the Singapore market and ways of Singapore officialdom, get a jolt of surprise.
- Singapore government offers lower taxes, tax exemptions, benefits and deductions which act as an inducement to open a company in Singapore. There is no red-tape.
- Singapore offers tax exemptions to both, the new startups and the existing businesses.
- Singapore has more than 50 double-taxation treaties with the other countries.
- Singapore offers one of the most stable political environment. Major players are eyeing the incorporation of a company in Singapore.
Timeline and Procedure for a Company Incorporation in Singapore
- Visit the web portal Bizfile to search the availability of the company name. Get it approved from ACRA. Reserve it, by paying a small fee.
- Submit the application for company registration to the Registry of Companies with duly signed documents. The registrar may notify, the acceptance or the rejection of the application online, in 1 hour.