Singapore Company Incorporation & Business Services
- Company Incorporation
- Accounting Services
- Taxation Services
- Corporate Secretarial
- Auditing Services
- Payroll Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Singapore IT Consulting
To form a Singapore company, SBS Consulting is a leading business services provider, including Incorporation, Singapore company registration and other business services since 2010. We are also providing invaluable services to its esteemed clients for company formation, among other finance related services. The entrepreneurs and corporations looking for a foothold in Singapore immensely rely on SBS Consulting. The firm has now, become a leading business information portal for all matters related to the Singapore company formation. It also caters to work visas, accounting, auditing, taxation, payroll system, immigration and other business services set up a company in Singapore.
Requirements for a New Company Incorporation in Singapore
If you intend to opt for a new company set up in Singapore then, you are in for a surprise. It is really easy to establish a Singapore company setup. The incorporation services in Singapore assist you to complete it in 1 – 2 days. You need to,
- Appoint at least one local director
- Have at least one shareholder
- Have the minimum paid-up capital of S$1. For EntrePass holder, it is S$50,000
- Have registered name and a registered business address for your company
- Have a copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- SBS Consulting can act as a nominee Company Secretary for you
Easily Incorporate a Singapore Company
SBS Consulting is a one-stop professional service provider for Singapore company incorporation to all sizes and segments which includes individuals, small and medium enterprises and multinational firms to incorporate a company in Singapore. SBS Consulting provides a detailed overview of company registration requirements, procedure, and timeline for registering a company in Singapore. As with most other jurisdictions, Singapore has a set of initial and ongoing regulatory compliance requirements for starting and operating a company. Therefore, both local as well as foreign entrepreneurs are advised to engage the services of a professional firm for this purpose.
Benefits of Incorporation in Singapore
Most of the entrepreneurs, especially those who are new to the Singapore market and ways of Singapore officialdom, get a jolt of surprise.
- Singapore government offers lower taxes, tax exemptions, benefits and deductions which act as an inducement to open a company in Singapore. There is no red-tape.
- Singapore offers tax exemptions to both, the new startups and the existing businesses.
- Singapore has more than 50 double-taxation treaties with the other countries.
- Singapore offers one of the most stable political environment. Major players are eyeing the incorporation of a company in Singapore.
Timeline and Procedure for a Company Incorporation in Singapore
- Visit the web portal Bizfile to search the availability of the company name. Get it approved from ACRA. Reserve it, by paying a small fee.
- Submit the application for company registration to the Registry of Companies with duly signed documents. The registrar may notify, the acceptance or the rejection of the application online, in 1 hour.