Form a Private Limited Company in Singapore with the Help of SBS Consulting
Singapore has been emerged as a business super nation in South East Asia. This is the Asian country where west meets east. Singapore has not even failed to attract people from western world to established or expand their business in its soil. Business environment of this nation is amazing and foreign people find it easier to incorporate new company setup here. Although the nature of business formation in Singapore is easy than any other developed nation, it can be made far easier with the help of SBS Consulting, a leading company registration firm in Singapore.
The procedure to form a private limited company in Singapore involves two simple steps: The first one is Company name approval and the second one is Company registration. SBS consulting extends it support to all business owners and entrepreneurs including local people and foreigner. SBS consulting takes all the challenges that may come on the way of company formation. Subsequent to company formation, SBS consulting could provide various services to commence business activities and operations.
However, there are certain perquisite conditions that are to be met before the company formation. SBS group assists the business owners all along the way to meet all following conditions set by the government.
- Any person whether a Singapore citizen or foreigner above the age of 18 years, is entitled to run a business under his ownership.
- At least one of the directors should be a local resident of Singapore or Singapore’s citizen. In case of requirement, SBS Consulting provides nominee director services.
- There should be one shareholder, who can be a resident of any nation.
- It is mandatory to appoint a company secretary within 6 months of company incorporation. In case of requirement, SBS Consulting acts as the company secretary.
- Minimum paid-up capital for a company is S$1.
- There should a registered address. It must be a physical address (residential or commercial) but not a PO Box address. In case of requirement, SBS Consulting allow you to use its address as your company’s registered office address.
For newly starts-up and overseas company, it is wise to take help of professional firm to get the job of company registration done in a hassle free manner. For those who are intending to relocate their business to Singapore EntrePass or Employment pass is essential. No visa is required if the company wants to operate the business from overseas itself.
For last few years, SBS Consulting has performed significantly well in business formation. SBS Group extends their support to all types of business be it for relocating one or offshore one. The group will help in the entire process of registration starting from name registration to issuing company registration certificate. The process of Singapore company registration with SBS Consulting is begin with gathering information and documents such as
- Name of the company
- Registered address
- A brief description on business activities to be undertaken
- Particulars of Directors, Shareholders and Company Secretary
- Copy of passport and overseas address proof for foreign investors and for Singapore residents, Copy of Singapore identity proof such as NRIC
- Paid-up capital
- Personal contact number and e-mail address
- Number of shares and type of share capital issued to shareholders
- A certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and article of association and certificate of incumbency in case of corporate business
Finally, all the information and documents are submitted to ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). Once the name of the company approved, the company is officially registered.
SBS Consulting offers comprehensive solution to all company registration and incorporation related work in Singapore. It provides end-to-end services in most competitive prices. To know more call @ +65 6536 0036 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org