Professional Visa Consultants will Help You Get Your Business Visa in Singapore
There are various types of business visas in Singapore. This is a primary step to start your business in Singapore. The visa consultants should guide you in getting proper visa with appropriate rates. The business visas in Singapore are different for every country; on the basis of the Assessment Levels. Before explaining the type of visas, here is a list of points that will guide to understand the type of visa to be applied for.
- The types of visas are different for laborers and entrepreneurs.
- Singapore business visas are different for Nationals of Assessment Level 1 and Assessment Level 2 countries. Visa consultants should guide to under which category the applicant belongs to.
- Documents required for business visas, business traveling, social visits are different. The Form no. 14A has to be filled up for this purpose.
- Each application of entry visa has its own merits. If the person belongs to Level 1 country the processing time is 2-3 days. For Level 2 it is up to 2 weeks.
- The important point here to consider is that, obtaining visa does not guarantee the entry to Singapore. The visitors must possess a valid passport and the expiry date should be at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Singapore.
Here are some types of visa the visa consultant should give the service of:
- Singapore Employment Pass: It is also called Singapore EP pass or E pass, which is for directors, shareholders, and skilled professionals. It given for minimum of 12 months and can be extended for 3 years. The minimum salary for the employee should be S$3,000 to work in Singapore.
- Singapore Entrepreneur Pass: This type of visa is given for 1 or 2 years. It is given only if the applicant holds at least 30% of the total share in the company. The share capital must be of minimum S$50,000. From 1 September 2013, Ministry of Manpower has changed certain framework for Entrepreneur pass.
- Singapore Personal Employment Visa: It is self sponsored work visa and allows switching the employers. This kind if visa is generally given for 3 years.
- Singapore Work Permit (WP): The work permit validity is different for each type of jobs. Depending upon the applicant’s job the type of work permit should be obtained through visa consultants.
- Miscellaneous Work Pass: This pass is granted for the people who come in Singapore for seminars, lectures, conferences or workshops.
There are even visas granted for the performing artists in bars, hotels, nightclubs.
All these visas are applicable in the return of very nominal fees. All these visas will be available in very short period of time. The setting up new business in Singapore is very easy; so as processing of visa in Singapore. One thing to remember here is that, the processing of visa does not include the date of submission of documents. The visa officer may ask for additional information of the applicant. It may depend upon the nationality of the applicant. The best visa consultant will guide you get visa in minimal time.