Details of Process
The details and steps are as follows:
- E-mail to SBS – Please e-mail to us on email@example.com and inform us you would like to proceed with our PACKAGE NO 1 with your contact details. Upon receipt of e-mail , we will send you a spread sheet (known as “RUN BOOK”) and Know-your-client (known as “KYC”) which need to fill up with all details and listing of documents required for incorporation and will contact to you to advice about next steps.
- Provide documents/information’s required for incorporation – You need to fill up all the details in the run book such as proposed names, details of shareholders, directors , details of principal activities, details of share capital and financial year end etc & KYC form and need to send us through e-mail so that we will prepare incorporation documents.
- Prepare company incorporation documents – Upon receipt of above documents, we will prepare the necessary documents and send to you through e-mail with our formal invoice. If you are in Singapore, we will arrange a meeting with you at our office.
- Incorporation & Registration Fees Payment – To proceed for incorporation, you need to send us duly signed original incorporation documents with our fees full in advance. Please be informed that we accept bank transfer, local cheques and cash.
- Incorporate company – Upon receipt of duly signed originals incorporation documents with our Singapore company incorporation fees, we will proceed to incorporate company with ACRA on same day. Upon incorporation, we will send you an e-mail with business profile of the company which states full details of company such as Registration number, date of registration, principal activities, details of shareholders/directors/secretary, no and amount of share capital etc.
- Prepare Registers and Order company seal and certificate of incorporation – On the same day of company incorporation, we will order for company seal and certificate of incorporation (hard copy). Upon receipt of seal and certificate, we will prepare all incorporation documents with registration number and issue share certificates and prepare company statutory registers and will send you all the signed documents through an e-mail for your record.
- Assistance in opening bank account – Upon incorporation, we will arrange a meeting with bank officer to open bank account whenever you visit Singapore as per your convenience.
- Post incorporation services – We will keep record of your company’s first financial year end and will inform you all the compliance matters with due dates every year in the first week of year following to the date of financial year end. As you incorporation a company with SBS, SBS will provide you one contact person as person-in-charge for your company matters so that you can call to him anytime for any help or assistance in any future matters.