Free Singapore Company Name Check
Remember, IBM, Sony, Microsoft, Google, or Facebook? These are the global companies we benefit from. Changi Airport Group, Singapore Airlines, Singapore Press Holdings, SingPost, and Singtel, are a few well-known Singapore company names.
If you are starting a new company in Singapore, you should start by searching for a catchy name for it. You need to, then, make sure it is not similar to the existing Singapore company names. You need to check for its availability with ACRA and if it is available register by paying the official fees.
Yes, taking efforts to name your company properly is a vital and important step in business planning. It reflects the character and the vision behind the business. It is what associates you with your business activities or specialities in your customers’ mind. It reminds them about your values and commitments.
Registering the right name for your proposed company or business is something you should not delay with. If you arrive at it, you should hire a registered filing agent to apply to ACRA and register it for your use. A self-explanatory and easily remembered company name can play an important role in the branding of your business.
Benefits Choosing the Right Singapore Company Name
- The right company name assists you in sticking out in a saturated market
- It gives your activities credibility
- It assists in branding your business leading to customer loyalty
- It helps in retaining customers & gaining referrals
- A good company name attracts ideal clients to you
Naming Your Singapore Business
- Choose a simple and easy to remember the name for your proposed company. It should be meaningful and easy to pronounce and spell for your customers. Remember, IBM?
- Finding a new and creative name for your business means spending a lot of time brainstorming. Distilling what you stand for and want to do may help in arriving at the right name.
- Make sure that the chosen name is not similar or identical to the existing Singapore company names. ACRA, the Company Registrar has the right to reject such names.
If you have any queries about Singapore company incorporation or in choosing the right company name for your business, call us on +65-6536 0036 or email us at email@example.com for our expert assistance.